Terms & Conditions
1. Sessions are usually offered on a weekly basis at a time and place agreeable to both of us.
2. Missed sessions, other than those which have been agreed in advance, must be paid for. I usually need at least 48 hours notice of cancellation.
3. Fees, which will be agreed at the start of the psychotherapy relationship, are either payable by cash or cheque at the time of the session or by BACS. If you choose the latter, the money needs to be in my account before the session takes place.
4. All clients have my phone details, but their use is limited to the arrangement/rearrangement of session times etc. unless phone contact has been agreed in advance.
5. I am happy to receive emails from clients, but I don’t guarantee to respond before the next session.
6. Everything which is discussed in sessions is confidential, unless I have reason to suspect that you are going to harm yourself or someone else, in which case I will need to contact your GP. I will always let you know if I intend to do this.
7. If you want to stop coming to see me, this is fine, but I would recommend you to have at least one ‘finishing off’ session (Depending on how long we’ve been working together.)
Psychotherapist and Couple Counsellor, MSc.,BSc.,Dip Psych.,Dip Couple Counselling, UKCP Reg Psychotherapist, Certified Sex Therapist
Find help for Anxiety or Fears, Depression, Divorce, Infidelity, Relationship and Couple Counselling, Self Esteem, Sex Therapy, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Stress
© 2017 Geoff Lamb Psychotherapist and Couple Counsellor